GENERAL TERMS CONDITIONS
Allow 7-10 days for delivery subject to stock availability. Prices are AUD$ incl. GST. Products may differ from the version shown - you always get the latest version. 30-day Money Back Guarantee is for the purchase price of product(s) and exclude postage and handling. For more information view our Returns Policy. When demand exceeds stock of a free gift, one of equal or greater value will be supplied. Half Price Offers are valid after purchase of (a) full priced items, (b) reduced price non-half price items, (c) Buy 2 & Save items, (d) Buy 1 Get 1 Free items; with combined total value that exceeds $55 excl. postage and handling. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Personal Cheques, Bank Cheques, Money Orders & Paypal. Allow 7 business days clearance for personal cheques. Occasionally we work with reputable companies that have offers you might enjoy. If you do not wish to receive these offers, you may opt out of these communications by ticking the box on your catalogue’s order form, or sending us your request by email, fax or phone.
“$50,000 SHOP TO WIN CASH BONANZA” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin
- Promotion commences at 12.00am AEST on 06/09/2017 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 02/09/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must purchase one (1) or more product(s) from a Solutions by NGT catalogue or advertisement in one (1) order/transaction during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
- Purchases may be made via any of the mechanics outlined below according to their country of residence:
- Mail: fully complete the Solutions by NGT order form, including nominating which product/s they would like to purchase, providing valid payment details and send to “Solutions by NGT”, Reply Paid 90991, Mount Waverley VIC 3149 so that it is received during the Promotional Period; or
- Phone: call 1300 006 409, place an order with a customer representative by nominating which product/s they would like to purchase, provide all requested details including valid payment details and their correct personal details during the Promotional Period. Phone service is available 7.00am until 5.00pm (local Melbourne time) Monday to Friday; or
- Fax: fully complete the Solutions by NGT order form, including nominating which product/s they would like to purchase, providing valid payment details and fax to 03 9565 6399 so that it is received during the Promotional Period; or
- Online: visit www.shopsolutions.com.au, select which product/s they would like to purchase, create an account (if not already registered), provide all requested details including valid payment details and submit their order so that it is received during the Promotional Period.
Entrants will receive one (1) automatic entry for successfully completing one (1) of the entry mechanics outlined above during the Promotional Period.
- Payment may be made via VISA, Mastercard, a debit card issued through VISA or Mastercard, PayPal or eWay (online purchases only), cheque or money order (mail purchases only). Orders/entries are deemed to be received when payment for an order is successfully processed by the Promoter.
- The following orders will not be eligible for entry: (a) any orders in which payment does not go through (e.g. a declined credit card or cheque); (b) any orders that are placed but then cancelled; and (c) returned for a refund.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of products purchased in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified via phone within two (2) business days of the relevant draw, by mail, and their names will be published within fourteen (14) days of the relevant draw at www.shopsolutions.com.au and www.shopsolutions.co.nz. All winners’ names will be published in The Australian newspaper on 05/09/2018.
Quick Cash Draws
- Entries into each Quick Cash Draw will open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm on the dates specified in the table below. All Quick Cash Draws will take place at 2.00pm on the dates specified in the table below. Undrawn entries in each Quick Cash Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Quick Cash Draw(s), but all entries (including winners in a Quick Cash Draw) will be entered into the applicable Super Prize Draw. All times indicated in this clause are in AEST/AEDST, as per local NSW time.
|Quick Cash Draw Entries||Entries open||Entries close||Draw date|| No. of Winners|
|Quick Cash Draw 1||06/09/2017||10/10/2017||13/10/2017||4|
|Quick Cash Draw 2||11/10/2017||14/11/2017||17/11/2017||3|
|Quick Cash Draw 3||15/11/2017||03/01/2018||05/01/2018||3|
|Quick Cash Draw 4||04/01/2018||20/02/2018||23/02/2018||3|
|Quick Cash Draw 5||21/02/2018||03/04/2018||06/04/2018||3|
|Quick Cash Draw 6||04/04/2018||15/05/2018||18/05/2018||3|
|Quick Cash Draw 7||16/05/2018||26/06/2018||29/06/2018||3|
|Quick Cash Draw 8||27/06/2018||31/07/2018||03/08/2018||3|
|Quick Cash Draw 9||01/08/2018||02/09/2018||03/09/2018||5|
- The first three (3) valid entries drawn in Quick Cash Draws 2 - 8, the first four (4) valid entries drawn in Quick Cash Draw 1 and the first five (5) valid entries drawn in Quick Cash Draw 9 will each win AUD $1,000 (awarded in the form of a cheque made payable to the name of the winner).
$10,000 Super Prize Draws
- Entries into each Super Prize Draw will open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm on the dates specified in the table below. All Super Prize Draws will take place at 2.00pm on the dates specified in the table below. Entries from Super Prize Draw 1 do NOT roll over into Super Prize Draw 2. All times indicated in this clause are in AEST/AEDST, as per local NSW time.
|Super Prize Draw||Entries open||Entries close||Draw date|
|Super Prize Draw 1||06/09/2017||15/05/2018||18/05/2018|
|Super Prize Draw 2||16/05/2018||02/09/2018||03/09/2018|
- The first valid entry drawn in each Super Prize Draw will win AUD$10,000 (awarded in the form of a cheque made payable to the name of the winner).
Unclaimed Prize Draws
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes in any draws may take place at 2:00pm AEST/AEDST, as per local NSW time, on the dates outlined in the table below at the same place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw, by mail, and their names will be published within 14 days of the relevant draw at www.shopsolutions.com.au and in The Australian newspaper on 05/12/2018.
|Unclaimed Prize Draw||Dates|
|Quick Cash Draw 1-2||19/02/2018|
|Quick Cash Draws 3-4||25/05/2018|
|Quick Cash Draws 5-6 + Super Prize Draw 1||20/08/2018|
|Quick Cash Draws 7-8||05/10/2018|
|Quick Cash Draws 9 & Super Prize Draw 2||03/12/2018|
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of thepromotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the purchase was made from Solutions by NGT and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time to invalidate any entries which it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible or illegible entries/orders will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is AUD $50,000.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any costs associated with entering the promotion through the entry methods outlined above in clause 5 are the entrant’s responsibility and may be dependent on the service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is the trustee for CARR SEABREEZE TRUST & the trustee for DIARY INVESTMENTS TRUST, trading as Solutions by NGT (ABN 89 134 678 325) of Suite 27, Level 4, 799 Springvale Road, Mulgrave VIC 3170, telephone 03 9565 6300.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/ 16458 ACT Permit No. TP17/01504 SA Permit No. T17/1422